Dr. Christina Calentine and Mrs. Carrie Rowe present the 21-22 State Testing results and the plan for growth and success for the 22-23 school year. This video summarizes the results of the 21-22 testing and where Alamogordo compared to NM state. We also explain the interventions and programs that we have implemented in order to provide the support for our students. Click the link to view.
20 Sept 2022: Spring 2022 State Test Results
The Department of Teaching & Learning along with the District Testing Coordinator are responsible for coordinating all federally and state-mandated assessments for Alamogordo Public Schools.
The Assessment Calendar below details the grade-level tested and the assessments taken by quarter.
District Testing Coordinator
- NMPED Assessment Schedule
- Federal Testing Requirements
- 2021-2022 SAT School Day
- Dynamic Learning Maps (DLM)
- Alternate Access For English Language Learners (ELLs)
- Access For English Language Learnings (ELLs)
- Istation's Indicators of Progress (ISIP)
- New Mexico Assessment of Science Readiness (NM-ASR)
- New Mexico Measures of Student Success & Achievement (NM-MSSA)