Alamogordo Public Schools (APS) prides itself on maintaining a fair but structured system of policies and procedures that allow students to reach their highest potential.
We welcome parents and students to familiarize themselves with these guidelines to ensure a safe and healthy learning environment for APS students to thrive in.
The links below will direct you to the official documents that detail these policies and procedures.
- Board Policies
- Public Records Requests
- Section 504 Manual
- Strategic Plan
- Notice of Non-Discrimination and Title IX
- Website Accessibility
- 2022-2023 Elementary Handbook
- 2022-2023 Middle School Handbook
- 2022-2023 High School Handbook
- 2022-2023 NM Preschool Family Handbook
- Dress Code
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Notification for FERPA, PPRA & Bullying
- Bus Ridership Policy