Skip to Content

Online Forms

Request for Records

We will need your childs records from your previous school. Please fill out the attached form and give to your school secretary. 

Optional Directory Opt Out Form

Under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act,  you have the right to request that all yearbook/photo/directory information of your child not be released. Please fill out the form and return

Student Device Agreement

Sign up for Alerts

Subscribe to receive text messages and alerts from the district

Alamogordo Icon