Employee Quick Links
Download the Collective Bargaining Agreement
(effective from date of ratification to June 30, 2028)
Download the APS Substitute Handbook
Download the APS Employee Handbook
APS Tech Links
Pay stubs, leave balances, and other important tax documents are here (formerly iVisions ESS)
Incident IQ is the TSS work order platform. Click Sign in with Google and select your Google account to login.
Clock in/out, submit2 leave, Complete forms, and more! *Now accessible with Google SSO - LEARN MORE!
Maintenance work orders only (formerly SchoolDude). You need a specific login to use this site. Please contact TSS for access if you need it.
PowerSchool is an easy-to-use, web-based Student Information System (SIS).APS Email
Alamogordo Public Schools uses Google Workspace for Education. Google Workspace for Education is a set of Google tools and services that are tailored for schools and homeschools.
Application for Google Chrome extensions or programs to be approved for installation.
(Internal Employees) Tech Tips, Resources, Training, Zspace, Virtual Field Trips
Tuition Assistance Program
Alamogordo Public Schools (APS) promotes continued learning and development of its employees by offering tuition reimbursment for appropriate coursework.
- Continuation of TAP is contingent on funding sources.
- Upon receiving Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, program certification and PED license requirements, APS may extend an offer of employment within the licensed area.
- The employee will be required to complete at least three (3) years of service or must repay the totality of TAP reimbursement monies.
- Available to any full time APS employee.
Participating Colleges and/or Universities
- Any New Mexico accredited college and/or university.
- Eligible APS employees must submit Request to Participate form to Human Resources Department at least four (4) weeks prior to the first day of class(es)
- Upon completion of the class(es), APS certified employee shall submit the folloing documents:
- Course Registration Receipt(s)
- Textbook Receipt(s)
- Unofficial Transcript indicating Final Course Grade
- TAP Request to Participate form must be completed for each semester
- Coursework must meet requirements for a Bachelor's degree, Master's degree and/or certification in education or related educational field.
- The APS employee must have paid for coursework and/or textbooks. If coursework is paid by other entity (scholarship, grant, etc.) APS will not reimburse.
- The APS employee must earn a grade of "C" or better.
- APS employees that satisfactoryily complete courses from an accredited college designated as approved coursework shall be reimbursed the cost of tuition, books and fees not to exceed $1,000.00 per semester.
- All TAP forms must be submitted within four (4) weeks of completed coursework.
Step 1- Approval for Tuition Assistance
Complete APS Tuition Assistance Program Process form in Frontline Education.
- Path- Frontline Central > My Forms > Forms I Can Start> (Step 1 or 2) APS Tuition Assistance Program
Step 2- Reimbursement Process
Complete the Reimbursement Form
- Path- Frontline Central > My Forms > Forms I Can Start> (Step 2 or 2) APS Tuition Assistance Program Reimbursement Form
Not finding what you are looking for? Please see more Employee Resources here.