APS' Commitment to Accessibility and ADA Compliance
Alamogordo Public Schools is committed to ensuring that our web site is accessible to everyone. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact our web team as we are continually striving to improve the experience for all of our visitors and users.
- Navigation is consistent throughout the site.
- The main navigation menu is on the top of each page.
- Section links can be found in the right hand column of the respective section.
- Website bread crumb links can be found above the content area of each page.
- The footer contains links to accessibility design aspects and ADA contact information.
Increasing the font size
- If you would like to increase the font size of the entire site, use the browser controls.
- In all modern browsers (i.e. Internet Explorer 8, Firefox, Safari) you can select View > Zoom or use the appropriate keyboard controls.
- In older versions of Internet Explorer, select View > Text Size.
- Unless they are purely decorative items, images used on this web site have suitable Alt (alternative) attributes.
- Content should be usable/accessible with images "off" (disabled).
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
Portable Document Format (PDF)