Alamogordo Public Schools (APS) prides itself on maintaining a fair but structured system of policies and procedures that allow students to reach their highest potential.
We welcome the community, parents, and students to familiarize themselves with these guidelines to ensure a safe and healthy learning environment for APS students to thrive in.
The links below will direct you to the official documents that detail APS policies and procedures.
APS District Policies
- Board Policies
- Public Records Requests
- Section 504 Manual
- Strategic Plan
- Notice of Non-Discrimination and Title IX
- Website Accessibility
- Student & Parent Concerns and Complaints Packet (Grievances)
- 2022-2023 Elementary Handbook
- 2022-2023 Middle School Handbook
- 2022-2023 High School Handbook
- 2022-2023 NM Preschool Family Handbook
- Dress Code
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Notification for FERPA, PPRA & Bullying
- Bus Ridership Policy
- 2023-2024 Parent Teacher Compact